Yellow Brick Road
We’re on a mission, a mission to fix the UK’s widely publicised poor productivity. Whilst the government is focused on big interventions that drive the calculation of productivity, we focus on the actual output of individual members of the team, thus increasing true productivity, and therefore organisational performance and profit.
We strongly believe that better employee engagement is the key to this conundrum. We believe the following four pillars will drive that engagement:
- Being part of something – being committed to clear corporate or organisational purpose
- Being led by great people, who are highly emotionally intelligent and understand their team members’ individual drivers
- Investing in their skills to make them the very best they can be, whether that’s leadership skills, technical skills, interpersonal or anything else that will make them more effective.
- Making sure they are in the thriving wellbeing state. This is the big prize that has been really missed.
We have ambitious plans to spread our message. If you feel you could be part of that journey, we’d love to hear from you.
The company was formed by experienced Entrepreneur and CEO, Ian Hacon, who was driven to form the company following his own personal journey.
It will shortly be launching its own Foundation to help reach those individuals and organisations which need its support but cannot resource it.
Who Are We?
This originates from 2 sources of inspirational figures in history. Gandhi, who said:
“The future depends on what you do today.”
And Mohamed Ali, who used this as a visualisation technique
Muhammad Ali, the world’s greatest boxer, used a visualisation technique that he liked to call ‘Future History’. It’s a very powerful technique that you can use to programme your mind for success.
- Our Shareholders
- Our Team members (employees)
- Our Customers
- Our Suppliers
- Our Planet
- Our Community
Always act in the best interest of the Shareholders provided we uphold all our values and are balanced towards other stakeholders
Provide our shareholders with a fair Return on Investment
We will love our customers develop Customer Advocacy
We will develop a fair, open and honest pricing structure
Our Team members
We will love our team members and treat as part of our family. We will support them both at work and at home
We will develop a model for Share Ownership of all team members
We will strive to ensure 90% of our purchases are either local or ethically sourced or both
We will ensure that our business not only work toward having no effect on the planet (Zero Carbon footprint), but we will actively contribute to the planet
We will actively contribute to the community by engaging in community projects. We will, in particular, contribute to the following agendas;
- Business – Contribute to Business Organisations to help change the face of business
- Skills – Contribute to the skills agenda
- Mental Health – promote and support awareness of mental health issues
- Physical health – support the agenda on healthier lifestyles through diet and exercise regimes
Meet Our Team
Our Happy Clients